Order Form

How to make an order?? Simple step! FIRST, LIKE Fan Page FB 'lanna fay kidz shop' & 'The Wholesales' Kidz Shop.com Second, Fill the form below ;-) Enjoy your shopping!
Status Customers Regular Customers
New Customers
Status Order New Order
Additional Order
Email
Names
No. Membership (If Any)
Shipping Adress
Poscode
State/Region (For Postage Fee Purpose) Semenanjung
Sabah/Sarawak
International
Contact Number
Items Code
Any Alternative Code Items
Number of Items 1-5 Lots
6-10 Lots
11 Lots Above
Shipping Methods
Payment Methods Cash Deposit/Counter bank
Maybank2u
Cimbclick
Bank Islam Online
Rhb Online
Paypal( 4.5%+Rm2.00) Wait For Our Reply
Credit Card ( 4.5%+Rm2.00) Wait For Our Reply
Payment Periods I will pay after 3 Hours
I will pay after 12 hours
I will pay after 24 hours
I will pay late (Please inform reason)
Are you willing to wait for an email reply from us? Yes! i willing to waiting replied email from Lanna Fay Kidz Shop/the wholesales kidz shop.com
If more than 24 hours, please cancel my order
Confirm taking? Yes! 100%
No!
Not Sure. 50-50
I've read and I agree with all the terms and conditions Yes!
No!

Click here to create your own form.

Tuesday 19 March 2013

guess jeans




No comments:

Post a Comment